Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
The Temple of Tirukkallil Sivanandeswarar is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva located at
Thirukkandalam Village close to Kannigaipair in Tiruvallur Tamilnadu District. The temple is located on
The banks of River Kuchasthalai.
- Moolavar : Shiva Nandeeswarar
- Urchavar : Somaskandar
- Amman / Thayar : Anandavalli
- Thala Virutcham : Kalli
- Theertham : Nandi Theertham
- Agamam / Pooja : Shivagama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Tirukallil
- Location : Tirukandalam, Tiruvallur,Tamil Nadu
Presiding Deity is named as Sivanandeswarar / Tirukalleeswarar and as Ananthavalli Ammai is named Mother.
The temple is small, clean and tidy. It is constructed with Skanda in between in the Somaskanda pattern
Sivan and Sannidhi Parvathi. Inscriptions are seen from the Emperors of Chola, Pandya and Vijayanagar
Tirugnanasambandar sang hymns to this temple in the praise of Lord Shiva. This is the Eighteenth
32 Thondai Nadu: Thevara Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalams.