Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
This is one of the 276 Devara Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalams and 44th Shiva Sthalam at Chozha Nadu (Thenkarai) on the southern bank of the Cauveri River. In this temple, Lord Shiva is a (self-manifested) Swayambumurthi.
- Moolavar:Sri Valampura Nathar, Sri Thalavana Nathar, Sri Vanni Nizhal Nathar, Sri Naga Nathar, Sri Kailasa Nathar, Sri Kasi Visweswarar and Sri Muktheesar.
- Ambal:Sri Vaduvahirkkanni Ammai, Sri Swarna Padmambigai, Sankari and Gnana Soundari
- Theertham (Holy water):Brahma Theertham, Lakshmi Theertham and Swarna Pankaja Theertham
- Sthala Vriksham (Sacred Tree):Male Palm tree (Panai)
- Pathigam (Hymn) rendered by :Saint Thirugnanasambanthar, Saint Thirunavukarasar (Appar) and Saint Sundaramurthy (Sundarar).
- Location:(Mela Perumpallam), Nagapattinam,Tamil Nadu.
This is one of the 44 Paadal petra sthalams in which the Moovar (the three saints-Saint Thirugnanasambanthar, Saint Thirunavukarasar (Appar) and Saint Sundaramurthy (Sundarar) made their Pathigams.
There are two corridors to this east facing temple and it has no main tower.
No flag post (Dwajasthambam) exists here.