Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
This is one of the 276 Devara Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalams and the 25th Shiva Sthalam on the north bank of the river Cauvery in Chozha Nadu (Vadakarai).
- Moolavar:Sri Manavala Nayakar, Sri Arul Vallal Nayakar, Sri Kalyana Sundareswarar, Sri Uthvaka Nathar
- Ambal:Sri Kokilambal, Sri Yazhmozhi Ammai
- Theertham (Holy water):Saptha Saharam, Kubera well
- Sthala Vriksham (Sacred Tree):Karu Oomathai, Vanni
- Pathigam (Hymn) rendered by:Saint Thirugnanasambanthar-1,Saint Thirunavukarasar (Appar)-1.
- Location: Thirumanancheri, Nagapattinam,Tamil Nadu.
This is a marriage-related “parihara sthalam,” for doshas.
The main tower (Rajagopuram) of this east facing temple has 5-tiers and it has 2 corridors.
On 22.01.1970, the last ritual of consecration (Kumbabishekam) took place.
In this temple, there are 28 stone inscriptions available that refer to the Chola dynasty era.