Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Hillaisthanam or Tiruneithanam is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva in Thillaisthanam village, Tamilnadu village, India. The temple celebrates Thirugnana Sambandar’s hymns, and is known as Paadal Petra Sthalam.
- Moolavar : Neyyadiappar, Kruthapureeswarar
- Urchavar : Kruthapureeswarar
- Amman / Thayar : Balambikai, Ilamangaiammai
- Thala Virutcham : Vilwa
- Theertham : Cavery theertham
- Agamam / Pooja : Karana Agama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Tiruneithanam
- Location : Thillaisthanam,Thanjavur,Tamil Nadu.
This Shivasthalam is the 7th temple of Tiruvaiyaru Saptastana, just one kilometre west of Tiruvaiyaru. Pugazhenthippulavar and Ottakkoothar have sung the praises of this shrine.
Tiruvaiyaru’s Saptastana temples are Tirupazhanam, Tiruchotruthurai;
Thiruvedikudi, Tirukkandiyur, Tiruppanturai and Tiruvaiyaru.
Tiruneithanam is considered the 52nd in the Tevara Stalams sequence in the Kingdom of Chola situated north of the Kaveri River.