Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
This is one of the 276 Devara Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalams and the 7th Shiva Sthalam in Chozha Nadu (Vadakarai) on the northern side of the River Cauvery. Lord Shiva is a (self-manifested) Swayambumurthi in this temple, and the lingam is very tall.
- Moolavar:Sri Mullaivananathar, Sri Yuthika Parameswarar, Sri Masilamaneeswarar
- Ambal:Sri Anikonda Kothaiyammai, Sri Sathyanantha Soundari
- Theertham (Holy water):Vishnu Theertham, Chandra Theertham, Brahma Theertham and Ganga Theertham.
- Sthala Vriksham (Sacred Tree): Mullai (Jasmine)
- Pathigam (Hymn) rendered by:Saint Thirugnanasambanthar .
- Location:Then Thirumullaivasal,Nagapattinam,Tamil Nadu.
There is no main tower (Rajagopuram) in this east facing temple, but it has an arch at the entry.
This temple’s last Ceremony of Consecration (Maha Kumbabishekam) took place on 07.09.1989.
This temple is located near the Bay of Bengal coast and the seashore is just half a kilometre from this temple.