Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
This place has the name of Thirumullaivayol. Because there are 2
Thirumullaivayol and both are the Temples of Paadal Petra. Differentiating this The location is named Vada Thirumullaivoyal. This is Devara Paadal’s 22nd Thondai Nadu petra shiva sthalam. Sekkizhar: In Periyapuranam
Describes how Sundarar came here and worshipped Lord Shiva.
- Moolavar : Masilamani Easwarar
- Amman / Thayar : Kodi Idai Nayaki
- Thala Virutcham : Jasmine
- Theertham : Agni Theertham.
- Agamam / Pooja : Sivagamam
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name: Vada Tirumullaivayil.
- Location: Vada Tirumullaivayil, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Poojas and Celebrations:
Apart from regular poojas, special poojas are conducted on Pradosham, Maha Shivaratri, Chithrai Sathaya Nakshathra day, 10 days Bramotsavam in Vaikasi ( May- June ), Thirukalyanam / Marriage function Vaikasi Visakam day, Theppotsavam / float festival in Masi (Feb- march ), Vasantha Urchavam in Aani ( June – July ).