Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
A Hindu temple located at Piranmalai, a hilly village cum temple located in Singampunari Taluk in Sivagangai District, Tamil Nadu State , India, is Piranmalai Kodunkundreeswar Temple. In this village, Kodunkundreeswar and Bhairavar temples are situated. Piranmalai is a fortified hill at an elevation of over 2,000 feet.
- Moolavar :Kodunkundranathar, Viswanathar, MangaiPagar
- Amman / Thayar : Kuyilamudha Nayaki, Visalakshi, Thenambal
- Thala Virutcham : Uranga Puli (Tamarind tree)
- Theertham : Madhu Pushkarini
- Agamam / Pooja : Karana Agama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Embiran Malai
- Location : Piranmalai,Sivagang, Tamil Nadu.
This large temple covering an area of about 30 acres (120,000 m2), with three prakarams (outer courtyard) has 5 beautiful vimanams & an elegant Rajagopuram.
There is a Mandapam called as Devasaba Mandapam. There are 3 shrines in this temple depicting the states of Bhumi (Earth), Antariksham (Space / Sky) and Swargam (heaven).
For Nallamangaipaagaswamy (kalyana kolam) and Viswanathar, there are separate sanctums here.
Urangapuli is the sthala Vriksham and Madhu Pushkarini is the Theertham, and in this temple there are also 57 Theerthams. The Raja Gopuram was established at a latter state.