Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Kadambavaneswarar Temple is a Hindu Temple devoted to Lord Shiva, in the town of Kulithalai. District of Karur, Tamil Nadu.
- Moolavar : Kadamba Vaneswarar
- Urchavar : Somaskandar
- Amman / Thayar : Muttrila Mulaiammai
- Thala Virutcham : Kadamba tree
- Theertham : Cauvery, Brhamma theertham
- Agamam / Pooja : Kameekam
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Kadambandurai, Kuzhithandalai
- Location : Kulithalai,Karur,Tamil Nadu.
Presiding God is called Nathar as Kadambavaneswarar / Kadambavana and Mother is called Kujalambal / Mutrillamulayal as Bala. Even this temple is called Kadambanthurai.
The Cholas may have designed the original temple; but it was later restored. In the inscriptions Kulithalai has been renamed as Kulir Thandalai.
It is regarded as one of five Lord Subramanya installed Kamba shrines. Around four sanctuaries. They are Kovil Kadambar, Ilankadambanoor, Aadi Kadambar and Perunkadambanoor.