Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Pereyil Jagadeeswarar Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva that is situated at Thirukollampudhur in Tiruvarur Tamilnadu District. The place ‘s iconic name is Ogai Pereyil. Now this location is called Vengaramberaiyur or Ohaiperaiyur.
- Moolavar : Jagadeeswarar
- Amman / Thayar : Jagan Nayaki – Pen Amirtha Nayaki
- Thala Virutcham : Citric Tree – Narathai Maram
- Theertham : Agni Theertham
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Pereyil
- Location : Ogai Perayur,Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
It is one of the 276 Paadal Petra Sthalams shrines-Shiva Sthalams glorified by Tamil Saivite Nayanar Thirunavukkarasar in the early mediaeval poem Thevaram.
This is the 231st Devaram Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalam and the 114th Sthalam at Chozha Naadu on the south side of the river Cauvery.
There is a saying that the Natarajar image here is of great beauty. — day four services of worship are offered here.