Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Sivayoginathar Temple is situated in Thiruvisanallur in Thanjavur district, Tamil Nadu, India, also known as Yoganandeswarar Temple. The temple celebrates Thevaram’s hymns, and is known as Paadal Petra Sthalam.
- Moolavar : Yoganandheeswarar, Sivayogi Naathar
- Amman / Thayar : Soundara Naayaki
- Thala Virutcham : Vilvam (Bael Tree)
- Theertham :There are 8 theerthams; Of these, Jatayu Theertham is important.
- Agamam / Pooja : Kaarana aagamam
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Tiruviyalur
- Location : Tiruvisanallur, Thanjavur,Tamil Nadu.
The temple in Chola Nadu situated north of the Cauvery River is numbered 43rd of the Tevara Stalams. This temple is under the control of Devasthanam Palace.
This place’s Prime God appears east-facing as Swayambu Lingam. The Sunrays collapse upon the Lingam on Chithirai 1, 2 , and 3.
The tradition states all four yugas were seen at this holy spot. Deity is dressed as
Puraathaneswarar in the Yuga Kritha, Vilvaaranyeswarar in the Yuga Thretha, Yoganandeswarar in the Yuga
In the Kali Yuga, Dvapara Yuga and Sivayoginathar.