Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Rathnapureeswarar Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva situated in the village of Thirunattiyathangudi in Tamilnadu district of Thiruvarur.
- Moolavar :Rathnapureeswarar-Manickavannar-Karinaleswarar
- Amman / Thayar : Mangalambikai
- Thala Virutcham : Mavilangai
- Theertham : Surya and Chandra Theerthams
- Agamam / Pooja : Kamya Agama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Natiyathankudi
- Location : Tirunattiyathankudi, Tiruvarur,Tamil Nadu.
It is considered that Thirunattiyathangudi is the birthplace of one of the 63 Nayanmars, Kotpuli Nayanar.
This location is named Palakkurichi as well. Sundarar has sung the temple’s hymns of praise in the Thevaram.
This is Petra Shiva Sthalam’s 235th Devaram Paadal and 118th Sthalam in Chozha Nadu on the south side of the River Cauvery.