Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Thiruneelakudi Neelakandeswarar Temple is a Hindu temple situated in Thiruneelakudi village in Tamil Nadu , India, Thiruvidaimarudur taluk district of Thanjavur. The temple is for Lord Shiva.
- Moolavar : Neelakandeswarar
- Amman / Thayar : Oppilamulayal
- Thala Virutcham : Vilwa – leaves having five petals, Jack tree
- Theertham :Devi, Markandeya and Prahmma theerthams
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Thennalakudi
- Location : Tiruneelakudi,Thanjavur,Tamil Nadu
It is belived that Rishi Markandeya got the blessing of the title of Chiranjeevi, no death in life.
Vilva leaf is 5 in a rare bunch; known as Pancha vilvaarayana kshetra, this location is.
Human body has 6 roles, known as Mooladhara, Swadishtana, Manipuraka, Anagatham, Vishuddhi and Aggna, Thiruneelakudi represents the role of Mooladhara that makes the devotee lift the Sakthi Kundalini.