Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Manathunai Nathar Temple is a Hindu temple in Valivalam village, in Tamilnadu, India’s Nagapattinam district. The temple is on the Tiruvarur-Thiruthuraipoondi highway, at a distance of 5 kilometres from Kachanur.
- Moolavar :Manathunai Nathar (Hrudaya KamalaNathar)
- Amman / Thayar : Maazhai Onkanni (Madhyayadhakshi)
- Thala Virutcham : Punnai
- Theertham : Chakkara theertham
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Valivalam
- Location : Valivalam
- Nagapattinam,Tamil Nadu.
This Shivastalam is situated 9 km southeast of Tiruvarur, and is an elevated Maadakkovil. Saattiyakkudi, a shrine that was sung in Thiruvisaippa to the northeast of this temple.
The temple is praised by the saints Gnanasambandar, Appar and Sundarar in the Thevaram hymns.
This is the 238th Devaram Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalam and the 121st Sthalam in Chozha Nadu, on the southern side of River Cauvery.