Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Chathuranga Vallabhanathar Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva situated in Poovanur in Needamangalam Taluk in Tamilnadu district of Thiruvarur.This is one of Lord Shiva ‘s popular temples famous for its beautiful architectural work with large circumambulatory roads, renowned for their craftsmanship.
- Moolavar : Chathuranga Vallabha Nathar
- Urchavar : Pushpavaneswarar
- Amman / Thayar : Two Ambicas –Rajarajeswari, Karpagavalli
- Thala Virutcham : Jack tree
- Theertham :Pamani, Ksheera Pushkarini Krishna Kushtahara theertham
- Agamam / Pooja : Karana Agama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Pushpavanam
- Location : Poovanur,Tiruvarur,Tamil Nadu.
Asthma patients visit the hospital. Sambandar in his Thevaram had sung Temple praises. This is the 220th Devaram Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalam and the 103rd Sthalam in Chozha Nadu, on the southern side of River Cauvery.
This temple has a 5-tier Gopuram (Tower) with high and majestic compound walls within the temple and a wide courtyard within.
The Temple looks to the east. The man presiding over there are two shrines
Goddess, and two independent female goddess shrines.