Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Thyagaraja Temple is a temple of Shiva, situated in the city of Thiruvarur in Tamil Nadu , India. Shiva is worshipped as Vanmiganathar, and the lingam is represented here. Regular poojas, called Maragatha lingam, are given to his idole.
- Moolavar :Vanmeeka Nathar, Puttridam Kondar (Importance to Lord Thiagarajar only)
- Amman / Thayar :Kamalambikai, Alliam Kothai,Neelothpalambal
- Thala Virutcham : Pathiri tree
- Theertham : Kalamalalayam
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Tiruvarur
- Location : Tiruvarur,Tamil Nadu.
Indira must have fought a war with the demons. He was in a position to
Win the Battle with Emperor Mushukunda ‘s assistance. Indira wished to give a gift as a sign of his gratitude to the emperor, and asked what he wished.
Mushukunda called for the Indira-owned Shivalinga that Lord Vishnu worshipped to hold it on his lap.