Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Thiruvalampozhi Atmanatheswarar Temple is situated in the district of Thanjavur,Tamil Nadu. Ashta Vasus’ place of worship is a myth. Chola Nadu is the 10th red spot on the Cauvery’s South Bank to receive the Thevara Song.
- Moolavar : Aathmanaatheswarar, Vadamooleswarar
- Amman / Thayar : Gnaanambigai
- Thala Virutcham : Banyan Tree (not available now), Bael tree
- Theertham : Kaveri
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Location : Tiruvalampolil,Thanjavur,Tamil Nadu.
This holy place’s inscription states the Lord as “tenparampaikuti tiruvalam polil utaya nathar.”
Apparently he also sang “tenparampaikutiyinmeya tiruvalm polilanai Cinti nence” in his Tirutantakam.
From this we can understand that the city and the temple tiruvalam polil were known as the parampaikuti and.