Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Vijayanatheswarar Temple is a Hindu Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, in the village of Vijayamangai. Papanasam Taluk, in Tamil Nadu’s Thanjavur District.
- Moolavar : Vijaya Natheswarar – Vijaya Nathar
- Amman / Thayar :Mangala Nayaki – Mangai Nayaki,Manhgalambikai
- Theertham : Arjuna Theertham
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Tiruvijaya Mangai
- Location : Tiruvijayamangai,Thanjavur,Tamil Nadu.
Presiding Deity is called Vijayanatheswarar and Mother is called Mangalanayagi / Mangalambikai. It is one of the shrines of the 276 Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalams that Tamil Saivite Nayanars Thirugnana Sambanthar and Tirunavukkarasar glorified in the early mediaeval poems Thevaram.
This Temple is the 101st Devaram Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalam and 47th Sthalam in Chozha Nadu, on the north side of the Cauvery River. In his Thirupugazh hymns Saint Arunagirinathar had sung the glory of Lord Muruga at the temple.