Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Venni Karumbeswarar Temple is a Hindu temple in Koil Venni, Tamilnadu District of Thiruvarur. From Thiruvenni. Nandia Vartham Vriksham is Sthala Vriksham.
- Moolavar :Venni Karumbeswarar – TriambakeswararRasapureeswarar, Venni Nathar
- Amman / Thayar : Azhagia Nayaki – Soundara Nayaki
- Thala Virutcham : Nandia Vartham
- Theertham : Surya, Chandra Theerthams
- Agamam / Pooja : Kamya Agama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Tiruvenni
- Location : Koil Venni,Tiruvarur,Tamil Nadu.
Surya and Chandra Theerthams are the Erthams of this Temple. It is one of the shrines of the 276 Paadal Petra Sthalams-Shiva Sthalams that Tamil Saivite Nayanmars Thirugnana Sambandar and Thirunavukkarasar glorified in early mediaeval Thevaram poetry.
This is the 219th Devaram Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalam and 102nd Sthalam in Chozha Nadu, on the south side of the Cauvery River.
This is the birthplace of noted Sangam Era Tamil scholar Vennikuyathiar. Most of the Songs in Puranuru refer to the Karikal Chola War known as Vennippor-Venni War.