Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Vandurai Nathar Temple is a Hindu temple devoted to Lord Shiva in Thiruventhurai (Cherivadi Vaikal), Tamilnadu district of Thiruvarur. The Temple is also called the Temple of Brahmmareswarar. shrines of the 276 Paadal Petra Sthalams – Shiva Sthalams glorified in the early medieval Thevaram. This
is the 229th Devaram Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalam and 112th Shiva Sthalam on the south side of RiverCauvery in Chozha Nadu.
- Moolavar : Vandurai Nathar, Pramareswarar
- Amman / Thayar : Vel Nedunganni, Bragadambal
- Thala Virutcham : Vilwa
- Theertham : Brahmmapureesa Theertham
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Tiruventhurai
- Location : TiruvanduraiTiruvarur,Tamil Nadu.
The temple faces east, with Palipeedam and Nandhi facing a 3-tier Rajagopuram. Kodimaram is not present.
Vandu’s sound can be heard by holding the ear in the sanctum on the Komugam. The Rulers of Vinayaka, Muruga, Arthanareeswara, Dakshinamurthy, Brahmma, Bhairava, Viswanatha, Bhikshatana, Chandikeswara, the Sun and Moon planets and Sani Bhagwan, Mother Durga and Navagrahas Shrines around prakara.