Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Vaimoornathar Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva situated in Tiruvaimur in Tiruvarur Tamilnadu district.
- Moolavar : Vaaymoor Naathar
- Amman / Thayar : Ksheeropa vacani, Paalin Nan Moliyaal
- Thala Virutcham : Jack tree
- Theertham : Sooriya Thirtham
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Location : Tiruvaimur, Thiruvarur,Tamil Nadu.
This shrine is deemed the 241st Devaram Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalam and the 124th Sthalam in Chozha Nadu, on the south side of the Cauvery River.
Appar and Tirugnanasambandar sang hymns to this temple in praise of Lord Shiva. This Temple is one of the temples of the Saptha Vidangam (the seven forms of Siva dance).
The temple is known for the Kamala Natanam dance pose-Nallavidangar, a dance of a lotus rising through a breeze.