Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
During the Thevara era, the Vallieswarar Temple, located at Padi, a part of Chennai, was given the name Tiruvalitayam. Also identified as Tiruvalitayam and Lord Valitaya Nathar is Ithalam as the sage Bharathuvaja came as a black sparrow (Valiyan) and worshipped the Lord in Italam.
- Moolavar :Tiruvalleswarar, Tiruvalitham Udaya
- Amman / Thayar : Jagadambika
- Thala Virutcham : Padiri, Kondrai.
- Theertham : Bharadwaj Theertham.
- Agamam / Pooja : Kameekam.
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Tiruvalithayam.
- Location : Padi, Tiruvalithayam, Chennai,Tamil Nadu.
Chithirai Brahmmotsavam in April-May, Thai Kruthikai in January-February, and the transit days of Jupiter(Guru)…