Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Thiruthalinathar Temple is a Hindu temple in Thiruputhur Town, near Karaikkudi, dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. Lord Shiva in the temple is a swayambumurthy. The temples Rameswaram and Thiruvadanai are the other Shivastalams nearby. Tiruthali Nathar Koil is an ancient temple close to the bus stand in Tirupathur.
- Moolavar : Tiruthali Nathar
- Urchavar : Somaskandar
- Amman / Thayar : Sivakami
- Thala Virutcham : Kondrai
- Theertham : Sridhali Theertham
- Agamam / Pooja : Shivagama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Tiruputhur
- Location : Tiruputhur,Sivaganga,Tamil Nadu.
This is the Karaikudi-Madurai route in the district of Sivaganga. Pillaiyar Patti is 12 km from here.
This is the 250th Devaram Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalam and 6th Sthalam in Pandya nadu.
Thiruganasambhandar and Appar have sung hymns in honour of Lord Shiva of this temple.
This temple received royal patronage from the early kings of Chola, Pandiya and Chera, and from the later kings of Chola, Pandiya and Chera.
duration Pallavas, Sethupathy Raja, Maruthu Pandiyar etc.