Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
This is one of the 276 Devara Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalams and 65th Shiva Sthalam at Chozha Nadu (Thenkarai) on the southern bank of the Cauveri River. Lord Shiva in that temple is a (self-manifested) Swayambumurthi.
- Moolavar : Siddha Natheswarar
- Urchavar : Somaskandar
- Amman / Thayar : Soundarya Nayaki
- Thala Virutcham : Pavalamalli
- Theertham : Siddhanatha Theertham
- Agamam / Pooja : Shivagama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Siddheeswaram
- Location : Tirunarayur,Thanjavur,Tamil Nadu.
This is the “Avathara” Sthalam from the goddess Mahalakshmi.
This west facing temple has two halls, and it has 5-thirds of its main tower (Rajagopuram).
It’s assumed that the Cholas had built this temple. This temple contains 24 stone inscriptions dating back to the times of Rajaraja Cholan-I to Kulothungan-III.
This place ‘s historical names are Sidheeswaram, Suganthavanam, Narapuram, Kuberapuram, and Brahmapuram;