Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
The Tirttanakiri Sivakozhundeesvarar Temple is a Hindu temple situated in the Cuddalore district of Theerthanagiri, Tamil Nadu , India. Shiva is the presiding Deity. He is called Easwarar Shivakozhundhu. His consort is known as Nayaki Oppila.
- Moolavar : Shivakozhundhu Easwarar
- Amman / Thayar : Oppila Nayaki
- Thala Virutcham : Kondrai
- Theertham : Jambuva Thadagam
- Agamam / Pooja : Shivagama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Thiruthinai
- Location : Theerthanagiri, Cuddalore,Tamil Nadu.
This is one of Nadu Naadu’s 276 Devara Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalams, and 5th Shiva Sthalam.
In the corridors you can see Lords Vinayakar’s shrines and idols, Murugan with his consorts, Saint Thirugnanasambanthar, Nalvar, Yoga Dakshinamurthy, Durgai, Chandikeswarar with his consort, Valampuri Vinayakar, Dandapani, Agasthiar Lingam, Bairavar, Suryan, Navagraham and King Veerasenan.
Worshiping Lord Dakshinamurthy here is also believed to reward devotees with a rich yield from their farms.