Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Ramanathaswami Temple is a Hindu temple situated at Tirukannapuram in Tamil Nadu, India’s Thiruvarur district.
- Moolavar : Ramanathaswami
- Urchavar : Somaskanda with Nandhi vahan
- Amman / Thayar : Sarivar Kuzhali
- Thala Virutcham : Mahizham, Shenbagam
- Theertham : Ramatheertham
- Agamam / Pooja : Kameekam
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Ramanatheeswaram
- Location : Tirukannapuram,Tiruvarur,Tamil Nadu.
Ravana and his army were to be killed by Lord Sri Rama to save Mother Sita from his imprisonment.
He worshipped Lord Shiva in Rameswaram and went to Ayodhya to rid Himself from the doshas he suffered.
He noticed a Shiva Linga under a Shenbaga tree on the way, and was happy to do a puja. Nandhi Shiva’s bull vehicle took Rama as an ordinary human, and stopped Rama from entering the Linga.