Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
This is one of 276 Devara Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalams and 61 Shiva Sthalams at Chozha Nadu (Thenkarai) on the southern bank of the Cauveri River. Lord Shiva in that temple is a (self-manifested) Swayambumurthi.
- Moolavar: Sri Nethrarpaneswarar, Sri Veezhi Azhakeesar,Sri Veezhinathaswamy, Sri Kalyanasundaramurthy
- Ambal: Sri Sundarakujambigai, Sri Azhagiyavanmulaiammai, Sri Karthiyayani
- Theertham (Holy water):Vishnu Theertham
- Sthala Vriksham (Sacred Tree):Veezhi tree
- Pathigam (Hymn) rendered by: Saint Thirugnanasambanthar-15,Saint Thirunavukarasar (Appar)-8, Saint Sundaramurthy (Sundarar)-1.
- Location: Thiruveezhimizhalai, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu
This is a popular “Parihara Sthalam” for eliminating barriers from the proposals for marriages.
This is one of the 44 Paadal petra sthalams in which the Moovar (the three saints-Saint Thirugnanasambanthar, Saint Thirunavukarasar (Appar) and Saint Sundaramurthy (Sundarar) make their Pathigams.
This temple facing east has two halls, and it has 5-thirds of its main tower (Rajagopuram).