Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
This is one of the 276 Devara Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalams and 19th Shiva Sthalams in Chozha Nadu (Vadakarai), on the northern side of the Cauvery River. In this shrine, Lord Shiva is a (self-manifested) Swayambumurthi.
- Moolavar:Sri Lakshmipureeswarar, Sri Mahalakshinathar, Sri Parikeswarar
- Ambal:Sri Ulaga Nayaki, Sri Loka Nayaki
- Theertham (Holy water):Neelamalar Poigai
- Sthala Vriksham (Sacred Tree):Vilvam tree
- Pathigam (Hymn) rendered by :Saint Thirugnanasambanthar-1, Saint Thirunavukarasar (Appar)-1 and Saint Sundaramurthy (Sundarar)-2
- Location:Thirunintriyur, Nagapattinam,Tamil Nadu.
This for “Brahmahathi Dosham” is a parihara sthalam.
This is one of the 44 Paadal petra sthalams in which the Moovar (the three saints-Saint Thirugnanasambanthar, Saint Thirunavukarasar (Appar) and Saint Sundaramurthy (Sundarar) make their Pathigams.
This temple is considered to be one of the Maadak Koils that King Kochengat Cholan founded.