Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Tiruvasi Mattruraivaradeswarar Temple is a Hindu temple situated in Trichy Tamil Nadu district, India. The place ‘s historic name is “Tirupalasiramam.” Shiva is the presiding Deity. He is known as Mattruraivaradar. His consort is called Balambikai.
- Moolavar :Mattrurai Varadar, Brhammapreeswarar,Sameevaneswarar
- Amman / Thayar : Balambikai
- Thala Virutcham : Vilwa
- Theertham : Annamam Poigai, Silambaru
- Agamam / Pooja : Shivagama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Tirupalasiramam
- Location: Tiruvasi, Thiruchirapalli,Tamil Nadu
This is one of 276 Devara Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalams and 62nd Shiva Sthalams in Chozha Nadu (Vadakarai) on the northern bank of the Cauvery River.
Saint Sambanthar sang a hymn, and healed a Muyalagan disease child.
This temple is believed to be 1500 years old and was built and renovated by Kings of the dynasties of Hoysala, Chola and Pandiya. This temple is located on the Kollidam River (Coleroon) north bank.