Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Tirundudevankudi Karkadeswarar Temple is a Hindu temple situated in the Tirundudevankudi district of Tamil Nadu in Thanjavur, India. The place ‘s historic name is Karkteeswaram, and Nandankoil. Shiva is the presiding Deity. He is known as Karkadeswarar. His consort ‘s named Apoorvanayaki.
- Moolavar : Karkadeswarar
- Urchavar : Somaskandar
- Amman / Thayar : Apoorvanayaki, Arumarundunayaki
- Thala Virutcham : Nangai tree
- Theertham : Navabashanam
- Agamam / Pooja : Shivagama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Karkteeswaram, Nandankoil
- Location : Tirundudevankudi,Thanjavur,Tamil Nadu.
Sage Durvasa was engaged in his Shiva Puja when a Gandharva (a heavenly world community) ridiculed his old-age look.
The sage did not care. But the Gandharva continued the mischief and even called him as a cancer-Nandu by clapping his hand.
Meanwhile, Indira the Devas king also came to this position
Perform Shiva Puja as his Master had recommended to gain the ability to kill the demons. He used to take a dive in the pushkarini and
Shiva Puja ‘s made of 1008 flowers.