Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Neelivaneswarar or Gneeliwaneswarar Temple, also known at Thiruppaingneeli or Thirupanjali as the Vishwanathar Temple, is a Hindu temple located 20 km north of Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu , India. Neelnedunkanni, also known as Visalashi, the presiding deity is.
- Moolavar : Gneelivaneswarar
- Amman / Thayar : Visalakshi, Neelnedungannayaki
- Thala Virutcham : Kalvazhai – Plantain tree
- Theertham : Seven theerthams
- Agamam / Pooja : Kameekam
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Vazhai Vana Nathar, Swethagiri
- Location : Tirupaigneeli,Thiruchirapalli,Tamil Nadu
This is one of 276 Devara Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalams and 61st Shiva Sthalam in Chozha Nadu (Vadakarai) on the northern bank of the Cauvery River.
This is one of the 44 Paadal Petra Sthalams in which the Moovar (the three saints-Saint Thirugnanasambanthar, Saint Thirunavukarasar (Appar) and Saint Sundaramurthy (Sundarar) made their Pathigams.
His is one of the popular “parikara sthalams” for carrying out poojas to eliminate barriers from marriage proposals and to pursue child boon.