Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Innambur Ezhutharinathar Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Shiva, located in Innambur, a village in the outskirts of Kumbakonam, in Thanjavur district in Tamil Nadu , India. Shiva is worshipped as Ezhutharinathar and his consort Parvathi as Nithya Kalyani.
- Moolavar:Sri Ezhuthari Natheswarar, Sri Iravatheswarar, Sri Atcharapureeswarar, Sri Thanthontreesar
- Ambal:Sri Sugantha Kundhalambigai and Sri Nithya Kalyani
- Theertham (Holy water):Iravatha Theertham
- Sthala Vriksham (Sacred Tree):Jack fruit tree and Shenbagam
- Pathigam (Hymn) rendered by :Saint Thirugnanasambanthar-1 and Saint Thirunavukarasar (Appar)-4.
- Location:Innambur, Kumbakonam, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
This is one of 276 Devara Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalams and 45th Shiva Sthalam in Chozha Nadu (Vadakarai) on the northern bank of the Cauvery River.
Since the lord here is worshipped as Sri Ezhutharinathar, in this temple devotees perform the ceremony of “Vidhyapyasam” (beginning the education of their child). This is done in the hope that their child can excell in the education sector.
Devotees bring their children here who face speech disability and do such poojas. The priest begins the pooja by writing a grain of paddy on the kid’s tongue. Children are believed to be healed of their speech issues if they complete the specified rituals.