Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Kandeeswarar Temple (also called Brahmakandeeswarar Temple and Veerataneeswarar Temple) is a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Shiva situated in Kandiyur, near Tiruvaiyaru, Tamil Nadu , India.
- Moolavar : Brahmasirakanteeswarar
- Urchavar : Somaskandar
- Amman / Thayar : Mangalambikai
- Thala Virutcham : Vilvam (Bael Tree
- Theertham :Nandi Theertham, Kudamurutti, Daksa Theertham, Brahma Theertham
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Thirukkandiyur
- Location : Kandiyur,Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu.
Dandapaani’s sanctum is a separate temple featuring mandapam. The Lord carries on a procession at the ‘saptha-sthaana’ festival.
Ambal stands facing south with four arms and ‘abhayavaratham’ (sign of refuge). The sanctum of Vinayagar, Subrahmanya with Valli-Deivanai, Mahalakshmi, Nataraja, Vishnu-Durgai, Bhairavar, several kinds of Vinayagar are inside.
And Ardhanaareeswarar in seated position.
Chandeswarar is in its own temple. Appear as koshta murthis Brahman, Lingodhbavar, Dakshinamaurthi, and Bhikshaadanar.