Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Tiruppanantaal Arunajadewswarar Temple is a Hindu temple situated at Tirupanandal in Tamil Nadu’s Thanjavur district, India. The place ‘s ancient name is “Thadagaieswaram.” Shiva is the presiding Deity. He is known as Jadewswarar Aruna. His consort is known as Nayaki Periya.
- Moolavar : Aruna Jadewswarar
- Amman / Thayar : Periya nayagi
- Thala Virutcham : Palm tree
- Theertham : Brahmma Theertham
- Agamam / Pooja : Kamya Agama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Thadagaieswaram
- Location : Tirupanandal, Thanjavur,Tamil Nadu
This is one of 276 Devara Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalams and 39th Shiva Sthalam in Chozha Nadu (Vadakarai) on the northern bank of the Cauvery River.
Six temples of the 276 Paadal Petra Shivasthalams have Palm trees (Panai) as their Viruksham Sthala. There are Panaiyur, Panankattur, Cheyyar, Thirumazhapadi and Thiruppanandal.
This west facing temple has 4 corridors (2 inner and 2 outer) and a main tower (Rajagopuram) with 7 floors.