Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Before serving the nectar to Devas, Lord Mahavishnu wished to perform Shiva Puja. Shiva Puja and Ambica should be done according to the guidelines. To represent Mother Ambica, Lord Mahavishnu removed all of his ornaments. From these adornments she rose. He finished the Shiva Puja, and served the nectar Towards Devas. It’s believed Lord Vishnu’s ornament is Mother Mahalakshmi ‘s home. Vishnu is praised for the jewels as the Mother of Ambica, too, She is usually widely praised as the younger sibling, though. Lord Mahavisnu’s (Yoga Maya).
- Moolavar : Amirtha Kadeswarar
- Urchavar : Kala Samhara Murthy
- Amman / Thayar : Abhirami Amman
- Thala Virutcham/Tree : Vilwa
- Theertham : Amirtha Pushkarini, Ganga Theertham
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Thiru Kadavur
- Location : Thirukadaiyur, Nagapattinam,Tamil Nadu.
This is one of the 276 Devara Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalams and the 47th Shiva Sthalam in Chozha Nadu (Thenkarai), on the southern bank of the Cauveri River.
In this temple, Lord Shiva is a (self-manifested) Swayambumurthi. This is one of the Sthalams atta Veeratta.
One of the Sakthi peetams is this one. This is one of the 44 Paadal petra sthalams in which the Moovar (the three saints-Saint Thirugnanasambanthar, Saint Thirunavukarasar (Appar) and Saint Sundaramurthy (Sundarar) made their Pathigams.