Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Alanduraiyar Temple is a Hindu temple in Kilpaluvur village in Tamil Nadu, Ariyalur district, India.
- Moolavar : Alandurayar (Vadamoolanathar)
- Amman / Thayar : Arundavanayaki
- Thala Virutcham : Banyan tree
- Theertham : Brahmma, Parasurama theertham
- Agamam / Pooja : Sivagama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Thirupaluvur
- Location : Kilpaluvur,Ariyalur,Tamil Nadu.
Mother Parvathi shielded Lord Shiva ‘s eyes with her lips, in a playful mood. And like Lord Shiva ‘s eyes are Sun and Moon, the sky unexpectedly became dim.
The world ‘s operations have come to a standstill. It puzzled all the sages and Devas not knowing what to do.
Lord Shiva told Parvathi even humorous acts, whether they were induced
Distress to others was nothing more than a sin and begged her to abandon him
Earth, and do penance. Even the Lord told Him
He’d come here to visit Her in Yogavanam.