Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
This is one of 276 Devara Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalams and 14th Shiva Sthalam in Chozha Nadu (Vadakarai) on the northern bank of the Cauvery River. In this shrine, Lord Shiva is a (self-manifested) Swayambumurthi.
- Moolavar:Sri Brahmapureeswarar, Sri Uma Maheswarar, Sri Sattainathar, Sri Thoniappar, Sri Vadukanathar
- Ambal:Sri Thirunilai Nayagi, Sri Periyanayaki, Sri Sthira Sundari
- Theertham (Holy water):Brahma Theertham
- Sthala Vriksham (Sacred Tree):Parijadam / Pavazhamalli
- Pathigam (Hymn) rendered by:Saint Thirugnanasambanthar, Saint Thirunavukarasar (Appar) and Saint Sundaramurthy (Sundarar).
- Location: Sirkazhi, Nagapattinam,Tamil Nadu.
This is the 11th Shakti Peetas-Goddess Parvathy as Mahalakshmi graces this shrine.
This is the birthplace of Thirugnanasambanthar, the legendary monk, the first of the four Samaya Kuravars (Nalvar).
This is Petra Sthalam, a Moovar Paadal. This is also where Saint Gananatha Nayanar, one of the 63 Nayanmars, was born.