Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Sarguna Nathar Temple is a Hindu temple located in the village of Idumbavanam in the Thiruthuraipoondi Taluk of Thiruvarur District in Tamilnadu.Hymns in praise of the temple have been sung by the Saivite saint Sambandar in the Thevaram.
- Moolavar : Sarguna Nathar
- Amman / Thayar : Mangalanayaki
- Thala Virutcham : Vilwa
- Theertham : Brahmma Theertham
- Agamam / Pooja : Kamya Agama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Idumbavanam
- Location: Idumbavanam,Tiruvarur,Tamil Nadu.
This is the 225th Devaram Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalam and the 108th Shiva Sthalam in Chozha Nadu, on the southern side of River Cauvery.
People desiring to rid themselves of the fear of death visit the temple. It’s claimed that the place got its name from a demon called Idumban who worshipped Shiva here and got salvation.
Thillaivilagam is located in the vicinity of Idumbavanam, a Vaishnava Abhimanastalam which enshrines Rama.