Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Sakthivanesvara Temple is a temple dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva in a small village called Thirusakthimutram, near Patteeswaram, another small (but relatively better known) village. The closest urban centre in the Indian state is Kumbakonam, about seven kilometres (four and a half miles ) away from Tamilnadu.
- Moolavar :Shivakozhundeesar, Thazhuva Kuzhainda Nathar
- Amman / Thayar : Perianayaki
- Theertham : Shoola Theertham
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Sithimutham
- Location : Tiruchathi Muttram,Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu.
Here the presiding deity Sakthivanesvara is a kind of the Hindu god Shiva, in which his regular emblem of worship, the Lingam, is hugged by his consort Parvati, hence also known as Sivakozhundeesvara and Sakthi Mutham.
Lord Parvathi embraced him on learning this. So the Lord’s called
The location is named Siva Sakthi Mutram as Sivakkozhundeeswarar and.
Sri Sakthi gave kiss and embraced Lord Shiva. Idol is with Moolavar Sannadhi in front. Only to this Shivasakthi moortham is done Archana. To Moolavar only aarathy is seen.