Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Ponvaithanathar Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva situated in the village of Chithaimur near Aalathampadi in Tamil Nadu district of Thiruvarur. Between Thiruvarur and Thiruthuraipoondi, Aalathampadi sits. The location is called Thiruchitraemam / Chithaimur / Yemam.
- Moolavar :Ponvaithanaathar (SwarnaSthaapaneswarar)
- Amman / Thayar : Akilaandeswari
- Thala Virutcham : Aathi tree
- Theertham : Swarna Pushkarini
- Agamam / Pooja : Kamiya akamam
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Thiruccirremam
- Location : Chithaaimur,Tiruvarur,Tamil Nadu.
This is the 223rd Devaram Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalam and the 106th Sthalam in Chozha Nadu, on the southern side of River Cauvery.
A big bee hive about 6 m high is very rare
Click here. Beehives are housed inside the temple’s Ardha Mandapam. For these beehives poojas are done regularly.
This place’s Lord Vinayakar thanks us in the form of ‘Aathimara Vinayakar.’