Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Pamani Naganathar Temple is a Hindu temple situated at Pamani in Tiruvarur Tamilnadu District. The Temple is also called Temple of Sarpa Pureeswarar.
The place ‘s historic name is Tiru Padaleswaram. It is one of 275 Paadal Petra shrines Sthalams-Tamil glorified Shiva Sthalams in the early mediaeval poetry ThevaramSaivite Nayanar Sambandar Thirugnana. This is the 221st Devaram Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalam at Chozha Nadu on the south side of the river Cauvery and the 104th Sthalam.
- Moolavar : Naganathar
- Amman / Thayar : Amirtha Nayaki
- Thala Virutcham : Mango
- Theertham :Naga theertham, Pasu theertham, Thenutheertham, Rudra theertham
- Agamam / Pooja : Karana Agama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Tiru Padaleswaram
- Location : Pamani,Tiruvarur,Tamil Nadu.
Tirugnanasambandar (7th Century CE) rendered Thevaram Hymns for the Lord here.
Around 7 stone inscriptions naming donations and services provided by Rajaraja I (985 CE), Rajaraja III (1238 CE), Sundara Pandya (1283 CE) are some of them.