Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Padaleswarar Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Hindu God Shiva located at Aridwaramangalam Village in Thiruvarur Tamilnadu district. It is one of the shrines of the 276 Paadal Petra Sthalams-Shiva Sthalams glorified in the early mediaeval Thevaram poetry by Tamil Saivite Nayanar Tirugnanasambandar.
- Moolavar : Padaleswarar, Padala Vardar
- Amman / Thayar : Alankaravalli, Alankara Nayaki
- Thala Virutcham : Vanni
- Theertham : Brahmma theertham
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Aradhai Perumpazhi
- Location: Aridwaramangalam,Tiruvarur,Tamil Nadu.
This is the 216th Devaram Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalam and the 99th Sthalam in Chozha Nadu, on the southern side of River Cauvery.
Thirukkarugavur, Alangudi, Avalivanallur, Haridwaramangalam and Thirukollampudhur are the five temples which collectively make up the Pancha Aranya Sthalams.
Haridwara Mangalam is the third temple in this category to be visited between 11 AM and Noon.