Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
The Nadutariappar Temple, situated in Kovil Kannapur Village near Thiruvarur Town in the Thiruvarur District of Tamilnadu, is a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Moolavar :Vasthathampapureeswarar, Natuthariappar,Natutharinaathar
- Urchavar : Pitaariamman
- Amman / Thayar : Sri Valli Nayaki, Maathumai Nayaki
- Thala Virutcham : Kalpanai (a variety of Palm Tree)
- Theertham :Gangaamirtham, Sivagangai (at theopposite side), Jnanaamirtham,
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Thirukkanraaippur
- City : Koil Kannaappur,Tiruvarur,Tamil Nadu.
Appar’s hymns incarnate the temple, and it is known as Paadal Petra Sthalam.
This is Petra Shiva Sthalam’s 237th Devaram Paadal and 120th Sthalam in Chozha Nadu on the south side of the River Cauvery.
Also named this location is Thirukandrapur, and Koil Kanraapur.