Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Tirumeeyachur Mehanadhar Temple is a Hindu temple situated in Tirumeeyachur district of Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu , India. Shiva is the presiding Deity. He ‘s called Meganathaswami. His consort is called Lalithambika.
- Moolavar :Meganathaswami (Mihara Aruneswarar,Muyarchi Nathar
- Urchavar : Panchamurthi
- Amman / Thayar : Lalithambika, Soundarya Nayaki
- Thala Virutcham : Mandharai, Vilwa
- Theertham : Surya Pushkarini
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Tirumeeyachur
- Location : Thirumeeyachur,Tiruvarur,Tamil Nadu
Lord Shiva inside the temple is a Swayambumurthy. Sun worships the Lord from 21st to 27th of Chittirai with his rays falling on the Lord.
In this temple Lord Meganatha is under the Gajabrushta Vimana built as an elephant’s back part. The Vimana comprises three Kalasas. It faces east to preside over god.
Mother Shrine ‘s got a Rajagopuram of 5 grades. Sri Lalithambika’s imposing five-foot-idol is majestically installed as an empress over Sri Chakra in the sanctum sanctorum.