Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Karavera Nathar Temple is a Hindu temple situated in the village of Karaveram in Tamilnadu district of Thiruvarur. In the temple single women wait to get married. Even this temple is called the Temple of Brahmapureeswarar. This location is named Karaiyapuram / Vadakandam / Karaveeram Thiru. Hymns is sung by Sambandar, Sundarar and Thiru Navukkarasar in The Temple Praise. This is the 208th Devaram Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalam and the 91st Sthalam in Chozha Naadu, on the southern side of River Cauvery.
- Moolavar : Karavera Nathar (Brahmmapureeswarar)
- Amman / Thayar : Pratyakasha Minnammai
- Thala Virutcham : Sevvarali-Red flower plant, Alari
- Theertham : Anavaradha theertham
- Agamam / Pooja : Karana Agama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Karaveeram
- Location : Karaiveeram,Tiruvarur.Tamil Nadu.
Without Rajagopuram the temple faces to the east. Lord Shiva is a Swayambumurthy inside the temple.
Presiding God is called Nathar / Brahmapureeswarar Karavera. Mother is known as Minnammai Pratyakasha.
Moola Lingam, the Ambal and the temple itself are all large in scale. Moolavar and Ambal all face to the east. Moolavar Vimanam, like Rajagopuram, is little bigger. Sevvarali-Red flower vine-Sthala Vriksham.