Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Kalarmulainathar Temple (Parijatha Vaneswarar Temple) is a Hindu temple in Thirukkalar in Tamilnadu Tiruvarur District. 222nd Thevaram Paadal Petra Shiva Sthalam and Sthalam 105th on the South side of the Cauvery River.
- Moolavar :Parijathavaneswarar, KalarmulaiNatheswarar
- Amman / Thayar : Amirthavalli, Ilankombannal
- Thala Virutcham : Parijatham
- Theertham :Durvasa, Gnana, Brahmma, Rudratheerthas
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Thirukalar
- Location : Tirukalar,Tiruvarur,Tamil Nadu.
The temple is facing east and has a 5-tiered Rajagopuram which is 80 foot high.
The temple has sub-shrines of gods Muruga Valampuri Vinayaka, Somaskanda, deity Viswanatha, Chandrasekharar, Dakshinamurthy, Navagrahas, Chandran, Vishnu, Brahma, Vishwakarma worshipped Shiva Lingams, Moshatruvareswarar, Somaskandar, Sthala Vinayagar, Natarajar and Chandikeswara other than these principal deities.
Some tiny shrines include the Goddesses Gajalakshmi,
Mahalakshmi, Ashta Puja Durgai, Sage Agasthya and Saivite Nayanmars 63.