Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Kaichinam Kaichineswarar Temple is a Hindu temple in the district of Thiruvarur, situated in Kachanam. From Tamilnadu. Kaichinam is the historical name of the place.
- Moolavar : Kaichina Nathar
- Amman / Thayar : Palvalai Nayaki
- Thala Virutcham : Kongu Ilavam
- Theertham : Indira Theertham
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Kaichinam
- Location : Kachanam,Tiruvarur,Tamil Nadu.
Tirukolili in the east, Tirunellikkaa in the west, Thiruthuraipoondi in the south and Tirukaravasal in the north surround Kaichinam.
It is one of 276 Paadal Petra Sthalams shrines-Shiva Sthalams glorified by Tamil Saivite Nayanar Thirugnana Sambandar in the early mediaeval poem Thevaram.
This is the 239th Paadal Thevaram Petra Shiva Sthalam and the 122nd Sthalam in Chozha Nadu, on the south side of the Cauvery River.