Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
It is one of the shrines of the 276 Paadal Petra Sthalams-Shiva Sthalams glorified in the early mediaeval Tevaram poetry by Tamil Saivite Nayanar Tirugnanasambandar. Kadaimudinathar Temple is a Hindu temple located at Keezhaiyur in Tamilnadu, India’s Nagapattinam district. Since the place once comprised seven villages, it is also called Ezhur.
- Moolavar : Kadaimudi Nathar
- Amman / Thayar : Abhirami
- Thala Virutcham : Kiluvai
- Theertham : Karuna Theertham
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Kiluvayur
- Location : Keelayur,Nagapattinam,Tamil Nadu.
This Shivastalam is situated near Tiruninriyur, which is near Tandavapuram Ananda. Tirunanipalli, near by, is another Shivastalam.
This is Petra Shiva Sthalam’s 72nd Devara Paadal and 18th sthalam in Chozha nadu on the north side of the River Cauvery.
Thiruganasambhandar sang hymns to this temple in memory of the Lord Shiva.