Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
- Tour Packages
- Other Websites
- You tube
Shirdi Sai Baba Mandirs in Madurai Region are
Sai is adored and worshipped as Naga Sai at this Temple. Assurance of their well-being & wellbeing is the protector and guardian of those whose endless and everlasting trust in Him. The very chanting of his name evokes a sense of peace, serenity, and harmony.
For over a century,
He blessed his devotees.
They were redemption from misery;
And awarded them with the
More than they already deserved.
Ever since he appeared in Shirdi City,
He has been the redeemer of issues and problems.
For millions of worldwide, forecasts.
Millions chant his name every minute,
In gratitude, in thankfulness, in appreciation.
His temples have arisen,
All over the world, in every corner.
And his humble words of wisdom are his humble words.
For millions of his fans, a regular convention.
Join us every day as we sing His Glory!
A Beginning: The Naga Sai Temple at Madurai is perhaps the most seasoned sanctuary committed to Shri Shirdi Sai Baba. Verifiable records demonstrate that the Temple exists since pre-freedom days from 1942.
The sanctuary was begun by a prominent social occasion of Sai aficionados, who met up to shape the Sri Sai Baba Bhakta Sabha. The Association was enlisted under the Societies Act, 1945.
Its most dynamic individuals were Shri A Rajamannar Naidu and Dr. Suryanarayanan, who were individuals from the All India Sai Samaj, began by Shri Narasimhaji Swamy in Mylapore, Chennai.
third Convention of All India Sai Samaj: The third show of the All India Sai Samaj was held in Madurai in 1949, It was an amazing issue with the individual association of Shri S Rajamannar Naidu and Dr. Suryanarayanan. The show was honored by the presence of Shri Narasimhaji Swami himself.
Initiation: The sanctuary was at first situated inside the grounds of Sree Meenakshi Sundareshwarar Temple’s Mela Adi Veedhi, until 1959.
In 1964, Shri A Rajamannar Naidu and Ramarathina Ammal family gave 35 pennies of land at Gandhi Nagar for the development of a sanctuary of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba.
The new sanctuary was a colony of exercises since its sanctification in 1964. What’s more, was an observer to various occasions and celebrations.
A large number of Sai aficionados crowded the sanctuary celebration days, and it turned into a mainstream objective for guests to Madurai.
1964 Convention of All India Sai Samaj : A noteworthy event at the Temple was the All India Convention of the All India Sai Samaj at the sanctuary in 1964. The show was graced by the presence of Chief Minister Bhakthavatsalam, Madurai Collector TN Seshan, and Sai Devotees Basheer Baba and Hegde.
Ensuing to the death of both the establishing trustees, the then Deputy Collector of Madurai, Mr G Govindaraju (child in-law of A Rajamannar Naidu) assumed control over the organization of the Temple. He took a ton of endeavors to change over the tiled rooftop incorporating a tremendous structure. The administrations of Professional designers were locked in, and considerable assets were spent in basic changes.
Yet, a private neighborhood and the absence of a methodology from the Main Road were significant hindrances in the advancement of the sanctuary. For just about 54 years, the absence of assets, and the absence of an appropriate framework turned into a significant issue.
Change of Management: At this crossroads, Mrs. Zeenath Kanagaraj Sai, having a place with the third era of Raja Mannar Naidu’s family accepted the charge as the Secretary of the Temple. Baba’s favors guided her in this overwhelming test, by moving area to Arvind Eye Hospital, who proposed to manufacture a foundation eye medical clinic and exploration focus. A committed group of trustees before long began to come to fruition under the initiative of Mrs. Zeenath Sai. One of the significant choices of the Trust was to move the sanctuary out of the current premises. A New Location: The significant defining moment came in 2003, with the procurement of a 7 penny territory on the Main Road in Andalpuram, on the TP K Road. The development of the new sanctuary started in right sincere.
With commitments, huge and little, from all segments of the individuals, the whole structure was prepared in three years by 2006, with the establishment of a marble sculpture gained from Jaipur. The first icon of Shri Naga Sai was introduced in the southwest corner of the Temple Hall and the Dhuni on the southeast side of the premises.
The sanctuary was sanctified on August 31st, 2006, with the exhibition of Kumbhabhishekam, which was seen by countless aficionados.
The Temple has seen gigantic advancements in the course of recent years. The Thiruvachi has now been gold plated and a gold kavacham for the Naga Sai has been given. The sanctuary has been cooled and the street in the front has been laid with paver blocks for the comfort of the old and sick fans.
Today, the sanctuary is an observer to various celebrations which incorporates festivity of Sri Ramanavami, Guru Poornima, Vararshabhishegam (August 30th and 31st), and Samadhi Day capacities. Also, there is a ceaseless stream of lovers on throughout the days, particularly on Thursdays and Sundays.
TRUST: just before Kumbhabhishegam in 2006, a Trust with the name “Sri Shirdi Baba Charitable Trust’ was shaped and the Temple is presently being controlled by the Trust with Mrs. Zeenath Kanagaraj Sai as the President and Managing Trustee, Dr. S Prabhu as the Secretary and Mr. Sureshkumar B Raheja as the Treasurer. Different Trustees are Mr G Somasundaram, Mr. L Ramamoorthy, Mr. Rama Gunasekaran, Dr. T Rajagopal, Mr. G Rajaratna Sai, and Mrs. Kameswari Rengababu, with the initial two as VPS.
The Trust has set out upon a ton of altruistic projects in the course of recent years – instructive help to destitute school and undergrads (monetary help and conveyance of journals), directing clinical camps [free clinical camp for kids on first Sunday of each month], taking care of at mature age homes, halfway houses and different ashrams consistently and giving roll parcels to the prisoners at different clinics and ashrams.
Accommodation: We can provide stay for ( 2*, 3*, 5*, 7* )
2.Double sharing Rooms
5.Royal Suite Rooms
6.Homestay ( as per requirement )
Guide: From Trip start to till end the Tour Guide will be taken care Local Speaking Guide – ( English, Tamil, Hindi, Telugu & Malayalam ) *
Food: Breakfast Lunch Dinner (As per requirement, & customized plan *)
Transports: Madurai to Madurai Transports* All local vehicle transport
Camera, Gadgets entry fee ( If any ).
And which all are not included in the customized tour itinerary.
The distance between Shirdi and Ranjangaon Ganpati is 115 km.
Parashuram/Parashurama is the Avatar of Lord Vishnu who killed his own mother, Renuka, and his brothers. In Hinduism, Parashurama (or Parshuram ) is said to be the sixth avatar (incarnation) of Lord Vishnu.