Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
The Temple of Sri Gnanapureeswarar is dedicated to the Hindu God Shiva at Thiruvadisoolam, orVillage Thiruvidaichuram near Chengalpet in Tamilnadu district of Kanchipuram. She is one of the 275Holy temples glorified by hymns to ThevaraThe Temple is situated within 9 km ofChengalpet and Tirupporur 18 kms on Chengalpet -Thiruporur road. The village is part of aPleasant place between two hills, Idai-Churam name
- Moolavar : Gnanapureeswarar, Idaisura Nathar.
- Urchavar : Chandrasekharar
- Amman / Thayar : Imayamadakodi, Govaradhnambikai
- Thala Virutcham : Vilwa
- Theertham : Madhura Theertham
- Agamam / Pooja : Shivagama
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Tiru Idaisuram
- Location : Tiruvadishoolam, Kanchipuram,Tamil Nadu
Very recently the temple had a Rajagopuram constructed. It was also an early Cholas-built Mottai koil. This is the 27th Petra Shiva Sthalam Devaram Paadal at Thondai Nadu.Thiruganasambhandar sang hymns to this temple in praise of Lord Shiva. Sri Gnanapureeswarar, also called as Idaichura Naadhar, is the principal deity here.Sri Govardanambikai is goddess here. This temple is situated in a magnificent sure.
Here devotees pray for the cure of diseases and the healthy
Looking the look. Those who face delays in honeymoon proposals
And concerned with children’s wellbeing appeal to the Holy
Tree offering yellow thread and vastras.