Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Thirukutralam represents one of the five Pancha Sabhas of Nataraja-Chitra Sabhai. Chidambaram, Madurai, Thiruvalangadu, Tirunelveli and Kutralam are the five dance halls of Shiva. Trikootaachalam is also known as Kutralam.
- Moolavar : Kuttrala Nathar.
- Amman / Thayar :Kuzhalvai Mozhi, Parasakthi (two Ambica shrines)
- Thala Virutcham : Jack tree – Kurumpala in Tamil.
- Theertham :Shiva Madhu Ganga, North falls, River Chitra.
- Agamam / Pooja : Magudagamam.
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name : Tirikooda Malai
- Location: Kuttralam, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu.
Due to an unmanageable Devas crowd, Rishis began to sink north because of the heavy weight and south began to rise to attend the marriage of Lord Shiva with Mother Parvathi.
Lord Shiva called Sage Agasthya to go south in order to balance the ground level and said his single weight alone could solve this problem.
The sage was also told by the Lord that he would be able to Have the Kuttralam wedding darshan itself, since, Vishnu converted to Shivalinga and worshipped Him in accordance with to Makudagama rules here.
Agasthya assumed command of the And the Lord entered Kuttralam.